Geo Tattoos have created a training program that is widespread and designed to teach you to learn how to make tattoos with hands on experience. Because it’s an intensive training, which is designed to build character, stamina and focus you will be assisted in every aspect of the curriculum to make your training worth a lifetime. We have built the trust and our name in the Tattoo Industry with all hard work and our unique style, so you can count on us to make you have a good brand as we have. George has trained more than 30 artists so far and has provided job and entrepreneurship for more than 15 artists. With his ability to serve the passionate people with his skills and patience has put him a step above of all professionals in the field. His attitude to contribute and teach his skills is remarkable. He is the perfect example for WIN-WIN
Various Steps of tattoo training Class
- Class 1: Drawing Class with pencil and paper: artists learn outlining, colouring, shading, 3D sketching, etc.
- Class 2 Tattoo machine handling: assembling, dismantling, methods to use machines.
- Class 3 Skin depth analysis: artists learn how to measure skin depth. How much deep can the tattoo machine be inserted.
- Class 4 Tracing method: how to trace form a design present on a sheet.
- Class 5 Suitability analysis: how to find which are the colours and designs suitable for different skins.
- Class 6 Types of tattoos and how to put them- outline tattoos, colouring, shading, 3D techniques, portraits, cover up tattoos and temporary tattoos.